NEW DEAN OF UNIVERSITY OF DAR ES SALAAM BUSINESS SCHOOL (UDBS)

Dr. Marcellina M. Chijoriga has completed her terms as Dean of UDBS and the new Dean has been appointed, with honor I Congratulate Dr Mbamba for this new role I believe he will bring extra new vigor in making our UDBS continuing being on top.
With this note I would like also to thank and congratulate Dr Chijoliga, she has been key to current success. Also, we hope you will steer UDBS to another higher height. He taught me undergraduate and MBA Courses on which I successfully performed

Dear Dr. Mbamba, this is to congratulate you on your apointment as Dean of UDBS. Please accept my heartfelt congrats and good wishes on your new role. God Bless you forever
NEW DEAN OF UNIVERSITY OF DAR ES SALAAM BUSINESS SCHOOL (UDBS) NEW DEAN OF UNIVERSITY OF DAR ES SALAAM BUSINESS SCHOOL (UDBS) Reviewed by Women4WomenTz on 9:28:00 AM Rating: 5

12 comments

  1. Hey Josephine Dr. Mbamba amenifundisha pia jamani hongera zake sana. Marry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he taught me IT, Many congrats kwake

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was there he was associate dean of student I think. Hongera sana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alikuwa anaimbaga kwaya Kanisani kwetu jamani nampa hongera sana, kumbe ni Mwalimu wa Mlimani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amenifundisha Mzumbe mimi, hongera sana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naona Mnyakusa huyo anaongoza Chuo haya mpe hongera mama, kumbe na wewe umesoma mpaka Masters haya hongera zako

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mimi Marcelina kanifundisha BCOM jamani hongera zao wote maana naona kawa Director.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hongera zake sana Dr. Mbamba na Dr. Chijoliga, hivi hawajawa ma professor bado hawa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hongera sana Dr. Mbamba aikuwa mwalimu wangu wa Management Information System. George

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many Congrats, am proud of him because he was my lecture when doing my first degree at UDSM. Seith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hongera zake nyingi sana

    ReplyDelete